BGM’s vision is to be the Gospel, the love of Jesus, to the United States and Haiti by developing everlasting relationships, encouraging spiritual growth among believers, cultivating community involvement and providing for basic needs required for survival. We hope that you will engage with us as we strive to live this vision.
BGM Statement of Faith:
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, His holy and inspired Word, and the supreme and final authority.
- There is only one God, eternally existing in three Persons- Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our Mediator and Advocate.
- All men and women everywhere are sinful and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
- We believe in holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellow man.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
*Adapted from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
The History of BGM…
Brent Gambrell Ministries began in 1990 when Images Creative Group began touring the country performing inspirational comedy sketches, dramas, and leading worship for groups. In 2000, Images knew it was time to go off the road and Brent’s heart was being transformed into speaking the truth of the Gospel to churches, youth groups, singles, and camps around the world.
Brent Gambrell first went to the country of Haiti in 2003 with an organization called New Missions. After his first journey to Haiti, his heart was captured by the people and culture. He knew that through his speaking events, that he could be used to bring awareness to the country in need physically and spiritually. At that point he became a New Missions Representative and began taking teams to Haiti to work in the churches, schools and villages within the Leogane plain. BGM’s involvement, work and partnership in Haiti quickly grew from sending one team to Haiti a year, to multiple times. After the earthquake in 2010, BGM received an opportunity to partner with an organization and orphanage within the north east part of country. This is within the surrounding area of Port-Au-Prince, the capital of Haiti.
Our work at BGM drastically changed after the earthquake as most of our focus was completely redirected to the country of Haiti. All office staff and efforts became Haiti based which drastically changed the dynamic of our work. Today we work to be and bring the Gospel, build relationships, reBuild homes, administrate feeding programs, provide medical care to various villages and orphanages including: the village of Calabasse, Kenscoff, Canez, New Life Link Orphanage and Wings of Hope orphanage in Haiti. We are honored to join the work in Haiti that God has prepared before us and look forward to future opportunities to be a living love.
Today, “BGM” focuses on two specific areas of ministry –